The Sealy Posturepedic Orthopaedic mattress is a traditional hand-tufted mattress constructed with layers of upholstery to provide exceptional comfort and support. Designed with Sealy's Zero Deflection spring system, this mattress helps to distribute weight evenly while you sleep. Its firm to extra firm rating makes it suitable for those that require additional back support whilst they sleep.
The unique structure of the Sealy Zero Deflection spring system boasts an innovative design which allows for greater strength and durability than other conventional spring units. The positive hinging action allows springs to follow the line of the sleeper's body, and a smaller diameter allows even more springs per mattress than standard beds.
Add to the mix a twice-tempered unit and a third offset reinforcing border wire - and the result is an even firmer feel, plus greater strength means greater life expectancy for your mattress.
The contemporary upholstered divan base is complete with beach drawers and castors. The single size divan has 2 storage drawers (1 on each side), whilst the double, king and super king options have 4 storage drawers to the base.
- Traditional hand-tufted mattress
- Generous layers of upholstery for exceptional comfort and support
- Constructed with Sealy's Zero Deflection spring system that is designed to distribute weight evenly
- Sealy's Power Pack Support which enhances the mattress for added support and durability
- Non-turn mattress, simply rotate for added convenience
- Mattress depth: 22cm
- Medium firm rating
- Eco fibres help to disperse moisture to provide a naturally clean, hygienic and dust-mite free sleeping environment
- Tested up to 50 stone so ideal for those of above average stature or those who prefer a firmer bed
- Suitable for almost any bed frame
- Divan Colour: Cream
- Designer base
Sealy Posturepedic King Size Divan
This is available to try at the Lytham Shop, 7 Clifton st Fy8 5ep. 01253 735 685